GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2002 gold wing 2 years ago with 8600 miles. It came with the Kuryakyn floorboards and heel toe shifter and brake pedal. I did not like it, and removed it as soon as I got home. It has been sitting in my garage for the last 2 years. Now I am ready to sell it. I put a little chrome polish and it now looks as good as new. If interested, you can view this at the following link - http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/2513374144.html

It is a Kuryakyn Driver floorboard kit, Kuryakyn #4038. It comes with Right and Left driver floor boards, chrome rear brake pedal, and chrome heel/toe shifter. You can look at them on Kuryakyn's web site, or on the Direct Line parts website. Kuryakyn's list price is $419.99. DL's price including shipping is $377.99

I'd like to sell the set. $260 will get them carefully boxed & delivered to you via UPS with a tracking number. I can do Paypal, or we can work something out. Will ship the day I get payment. Installation is very simple, but I will download the instructions from the Kuryakyn's website and include those as well. You can contact me via email directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
Vynat

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Love these boards, they work great for me. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold! Thanks to the gentleman from North Dakota

If you are still looking for one, somebody had sent me a PM stating that the heel toe shifter was available for $299 with free shipping from wingstuff. I did not check this, but you may want to if you are still looking.

Whynot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.