GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think I'm a gonna buy a Kury Hitch, do any of you out there know of any unfavorable issues with that Hitch????TIA

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought one for my new Candy Red 04. I had a little trouble getting the right side bracket to line up so I could get one of the bolts started, but other that I am happy with it. I also bought the "Debris Modulator" (I guess that's what they call a Mud Flap now days!). A little pricey, but looks good!

I have not had the chance to pull my trailer with this hitch yet. I just got the bike in December 30th, and have had snow and ice since the day I brought it home.

G

·
hITCH

fOR SOME REASON THE SADDLE BAG CRASH BAR ON RIGHT A LITTLE TIGHT ON ROOM, i FOUND OUT IF YOU LOOSEN IT UP AND INSTALL THE CLAMP ON THEN RETIGHTEN IT WILL FIT PERFECT, HOPE THIS HELPS.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had problems with clearence on the left crash bar and in order to tighten one of the bolts, had to grind a small amount from the outer lip of the saddle bag. I like the hitch except I think the hitch insert to receiver could have less side play than it has. I have a Hitchdoctor on my Nomad and it has no side play to the receiver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts