GL1800Riders Forums banner

KURYAKYN OR SHOW CHROME EXHAUST TIPS.

868 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Big Red. 
#1 ·
Has anyone any idea which is the better TURNDOWN EXHAUST TIP. :banghead: KURYAKYN OR SHOW CHROME. :yes: Which is the shorter when fitted on the 1800 wing.? :luck:

:capwin: :biker: :chatter: :rw1: :clap2:

#2 ·
Show Chrome is shorter

We both have Show Chrome. They are just a little shorter & turn in slightly when you look at them from behind. Show Chrome is much cheaper price wise. We are happy with both sets & have had no problems.

#3 ·
The two exhaust tips are completely different. I like the simple turndown, I don't like the look of the Kurys.

I like my showchromes...

#4 ·
Re: Show Chrome is shorter

BlueWing said:
We both have Show Chrome. They are just a little shorter & turn in slightly when you look at them from behind. Show Chrome is much cheaper price wise. We are happy with both sets & have had no problems.

Thank you folks for your reply. :luck: I was told the Show Chrome were a good bit longer than the Kury, and I would not like that if that was the case. :yes: The prices are Kury = $99.95, Show chrome = $114.95, both at Wingtoys in Texas. :s27:

:chat: :rw1: :capwin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.