GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • PROTECT YOURSELF AND BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS! Please read the stickies at the top of the forum before engaging in Buy/Sell activities.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuryakyn - ultra tour seat bag (SOLD!)

647 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  OldFatGuy 
#1 · (Edited)
** SOLD **

If you have a bike besides a GW, maybe this seat bag will work for you. I only used this bag a few times on my Valkyrie.

Cubic Inches: 3,960 Expanded: 5,280

$65 plus shipping unless you can pickup in Mt. Vernon Illinois area.

Kuryakyn Description:

Large center compartment & 2 large end compartments per side.
Still need more room? Expand each end compartment 2” for that extra room.
With its semi-rigid construction this bag holds its shape no matter how much you pack.
Perfectly sized, this bag provides back support for the rider when mounted on the passenger seat.
Lean back & enjoy. Plenty of sturdy D-rings allow you to bungee additional items to the bag or
lock the side pocket zippers if needed (small padlock not included).
The weather is little threat with traditional Küryakyn weather resistant construction & self-sealing zippers.
This bag provides ample protection for your items.
Use the convenient shoulder strap for carrying the bag after a long day of riding.
Features: Fully zipped end doors and large hatch allows ample access to main compartment
from most sides.
Expandable side compartments provide extra room when you need it.
Waterproof zippers with large, glove-friendly pulls.
1200 Denier construction for durability.
Wide hook-&-loop belt securely attaches bag to backrest.
Included Items: Bag, Shoulder Strap, Two Adjustable Universal Straps, & Rain Cover.
Dim: 16-1/2" High x 16" Wide x 15" Deep (Expands to 20" Wide)

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I'm not sure, I have a 2016. The dimensions are:
16-1/2" High x 16" Wide x 15" Deep (Expands to 20" Wide with the zippered expansion sections)

You could measure your seat and see. It has straps to secure it, but also has a wide flap with velcro that wrapped around the passenger backrest on my Valkyrie.

frankenprunk was first in line and I'll post back here if its sold or still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.