GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to replce the stock driver pegs and am looking at these mini-floorboards or the standard Kuryakyn pegs. I can't find a real good photo of the mini floorbaords on the bike - has anyone on this site bought them and, if so, how do you like them?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I've got the pegs that match the 4050s. I like them and have had no problems with them. Bought the Kury Transformer passenger boards too, so they will all match.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I like the way they look on the bike and using them with my **** O Pegs allows me to have a toe rest. But because I have longer legs, I rarely have my feet on them except to shift. I do use them on the ***** as well where they are quite comfortable.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have them on my 04 and love them. I am 6' tall and have 13 EEE wide boots. I tend to keep my feet on the footrest and under the shifter. I have dragged some leather at times by doing this. I like the look and short of going to full floorboards they work well. JMO

:sw1:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've got 'em

I like them a lot. I've had them for about a year with no problems.
Cheers

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I forgot to mention that mounting them as they are in the above picture reduces the amount of movement when scraping the boards [safey reduction.] Turning them backwards solves this and still allowed my size 13s under the shifter before I got the Rattlebars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts