GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Kuryakyn Regal Burl Wood Dash installed, & my Electrical Connection Honda GL1800 Spoiler Run/Brake Harness. The only complaint I have is,(And pardon me for being so green) the instructions didn't say anything about taking the seat off to hook up the wiring harness. But if you want a nice, clean looking job, that's what you have to do. I HATE TAKING THE SEAT OFF, with the backrest/armrest brackets! Anyway, here's a couple of Polaroids of the rear & dash. (The spoiler is the same intensity as the tail lights are. And it gets just as bright as before when the brakes are applied.

http://www.angelfire.com/in4/wingnut

·
Registered
561 Posts
Kuryakyn Dash

I really the look of the dash. I think I just found something more for the accessory list.

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
Wingnut
I have the same dash on my 03 candy orange. The dash was very pricely but looks good with the candy orange. You better remove the remote from your key or you will scratch up that 270 dollar dash.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Ken: Is it possible to purchase just the pieces that you want or do you have to buy a kit with the pieces that they give you? For instance I would just like to place the wood affect on just my front speaker grills. I have a Honda "wood" frame on the gauges now. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Verdayne

:D :s27: Verdayne thats one nice looking dash,very sharp color on that new bike as well. :D :s27: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Thanks Ken: I will try to contact them and ask them if they sell individual pieces. I would like to just add them to the front speaker grills.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts