GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed I did not have all the warning labels on the bike when I bought it.
One label that is missing is the paint code label on the inside of the gas filler door.

I went down to the local dealer and all they did was go to a website and print a page that shows the color codes.
My gosh, I could have done that!
So should I call Honda and ask them why I am missing several labels from the bike and have them send me the one for the paint code?
Or should I even waste my time?

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Since you have the code I would print it inside the front cover of the manual or just add a page to the manual.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Why do you care if all the warning labels are on the bike?

Reactions: Kenichi

·
Love The DCT
12,024 Posts
One label that is missing is the paint code label on the inside of the gas filler door.

I went down to the local dealer and all they did was go to a website and print a page that shows the color codes.
So should I call Honda and ask them why I am missing several labels from the bike and have them send me the one for the paint code?
IMO, I wouldn’t waste your time.

:doorag:

·
Registered
582 Posts
I dunno, man. You paid upwards of $25 grand for that thing... seems like you ought to get everything that's due to you :)

Side note: I also have too much time on my hands.

·
Registered
8,749 Posts

My fuel door doesn't have a label on it. They only made 1 white color. LOL :smile2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts