GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vicky and I took my parents to the Lake Butler Seafood House today where we checked out the Sunday buffet. The reports of the "best fried chicken" were spot on. This place is neat, clean, and friendly. The food is great and the service is top notch.

Owners Barbara and Liz (Chef) welcome us to their place. They look forward to serving the hungry Florida Prowlers

The Sunday Buffet Menu

Boiled shrimp anyone?

Home made banana puddin

I cheated a little on my weight loss program. The blue berry/lemon cake was amazing

As Arnold says, "I'll be back."...with a bunch of my friends

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Is that nanner pudin warm or cold? Good looking spread there.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that nanner pudin warm or cold? Good looking spread there.
I didn't eat any, but Vicky says it was cold and had real bananas in it.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Wait till Bill sees the cat fish.:eek:4::eek:4:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
:agree::agree:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
That's the place Gil and I had our first diet meal last January.

·
Registered
944 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Liked the Cat Fish but sure didn't like that Jets shirt. Reminded me of the Sherman days.
Sad thing is, you were there when Sherman made his march!:joke:

·
Registered
944 Posts
I ain't been to this place but I can tell they have great cooks. They know enough to serve cheese grits with cat fish, not many restuarants down here smart enough to know that.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm tentatively looking toward the first part of November to schedule this RTE. Barbara said she could set up a special buffet for us on a Saturday, with the menu items somewhat flexible. She also said that if there was sufficient attendance she would close the restaurant to the general public and it would be all ours. Another possibility would be an all inclusive flat rate which would cover everything, an OTD price if that's the group consensus. I'll keep you posted.

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts