GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you arrive by bike on Jan 1, for the 1:00 PM Pola Bear Swim at the Park Dock in Lake George I will buy the Coffee, Tea or Hot Ccocolate.

For me to Ride the roads will have to be dry. Currently there is little of no sand on the roads yet.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I like Hot Ccocolate, but I will be riding to E.Lansing, MI for a New Years lunch with a bunch of Mitten folks and some Hoosiers, maybe a Buckeye or two. If you get snowed in, come this way and the coffee is on me.

·
Registered
399 Posts
We already have some salt on the roads here......but it may be washed off by then.....Where is this dock??? In relation to where th tour boats come and go from?? ............joy

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I had to check and see just what Andrew was going to buy. If it were to be a big steak dinner or sumpin like dat I might be packin and gettin ready to head out..

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you Andrew and I hope you get to buy a whole lot of hot-chocolate. :wink: :wink:

Ross

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
have rode a long ways for some crazy reasons but this one is really out there, don't forget the swimming trunks

·
Registered
342 Posts
hmmm... the present forcasted storm will be a week old by then.... the mud from the daily riding should keep most of the salt at bay and off the bike... would give me a good reason to swing past the selling dealership in Glens Falls.. and its only an hour away..... hmmmmm... might be an interesting offer to take up!... Am hoping to ride year round this year so it would be nice to start the year off with a nice toot up to LG..... Will keep that in the back of my mind.... If the sun is shining and its above 15...keep an eye out for the dirty blue GW.....

Bob...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts