GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok need a good place to stay in lake george over labor day,some place where we can walk downtown an not to$$$$$$ any ideas....thanks

·
Registered
267 Posts
507 Canada Street, Lake George, New York
(518) 668-5002 or (800) 871-5002Barberry Court Motel is a Friendly, Quiet Family Motel
in Lake George Village with Reasonable Rates!

Its in walking distance with side walks 1/2 mile. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Balsam Motel,430 Canada St. 518-668-3865 ask for George

·
Registered
496 Posts
If you're looking for a Bed and Breakfast, I stayed here during Americade 2010.

http://www.lakegeorgebb.com/index.html

Food was excellent, place was clean and well kept. It was quiet here too. It had off-street parking. The lot is gravel, and I'm scared of anything but pavement, but was easily able to deal with the gravel because it was hard packed. The innkeepers were very nice and willing to help any way they could.

The place is a very short 1 block off main street and you could easily walk anywhere downtown you wanted.

I thought the rates were reasonable considering it was Americade. I think it was like $125/night. I was by myself so I don't know what they charge for more than one person.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree on the Balsam Motel. George and his wife are great and the place certainly met our needs the two different times we stayed there. Once for the whole week and another for the night.
S

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
507 Canada Street, Lake George, New York
(518) 668-5002 or (800) 871-5002Barberry Court Motel is a Friendly, Quiet Family Motel
in Lake George Village with Reasonable Rates!

Its in walking distance with side walks 1/2 mile. :thumbup:
:agree::agree::agree:
We stayed there a couple years ago. At the time, the owner rode a VTX. He and I had coffee every morning and talked bikes.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Right now were staying @ the Sundowner on Canada St, $99 for a single queen rm; we have a king for $119.
motel is in walking distance to the village.

Sundowner 518-668-5175

·
Registered
905 Posts
ok need a good place to stay in lake george over labor day,some place where we can walk downtown an not to$$$$$$ any ideas....thanks

when you find it .. POST IT ..
there's a lot of people waiting to hear this answer !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts