GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went out hopped on the wing to head to work and realized something was very wrong. Checking the wing I found out I had flat rear tire (picked up a nail). Well the more I sat at work the more I realized I wasn't going to get to ride over Thanksgiving...well not much was going on at work and managed to get out early. Picked up a small air compressor on the way home and called Lakeland Fun Bike Center and asked if I made it out there by 4:30 could they fix the problem. They initially said it would be cutting it close, but said come on in and they would fix me up. Well I arrived at 4:20 and as I walked into the service department asked if I was the one needing a new tire. They took care of everything and had me back out on the road in less than one hour. One thing for sure is that I'm glad I signed up for the tire & wheel insurance when I bought the bike one month ago...has almost paid for itself and I still have it for another 5 years. Oh yeah they also mentioned I got their last tire..... :D

Now time to start planning the Thanksgiving day & weekend rides!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi diver I would rather be lucky than good anyday.
" THE LAST TIRE " Let me stand next to ya maybe
just a little will rub off on me.

Ride Safe
Greg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts