GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Origional post deleted for poor choice of words. Absolutely no disrespect intended toward this forum or its owners. sorry

I

·
0 Posts
davidmc said:
Sir

Would it be possible for you to provide a download of chapter 26 of the Service Manual CD? Mabe you could even protect it with our HDL order number or something similar. Just looking for a simple solution to get the information.
HDL has to buy the manual on CD from Honda. Why would they give it away?

They could also get sued by Honda for publically distributing copyrighted material.

I don't think Hal just fell off the turnip truck....ya think? :lol:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
IBTrike said:
davidmc said:
Sir

Would it be possible for you to provide a download of chapter 26 of the Service Manual CD? Mabe you could even protect it with our HDL order number or something similar. Just looking for a simple solution to get the information.
They could also get sued by Honda for publically distributing copyrighted material. ....
LOL! Or, perhaps they should be sued for not distributing copyrighted material that was bought and paid for by their customers? (NOT!)

The Service Manual CDs are missing Chapter 26 (six pages) and the guy was seeking a simple, cost-effective solution for Honda. Big Deal. :roll:

Anyway, I agree with you, that would be much too simple of a solution. Honda should re-issue corrected CDs and deliver them FEDEX priority overnight, with a return label for the defective CD. That would work for me! You, too?

Meanwhile, those waiting for their replacement CDs can go here:
http://gl1800riders.com/forums/viewtopi ... ht=#650244

:wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts