GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble telling the difference in colors of the messages that I have already read. Is there a way for me to change the color of a read post? I am wondering if I am a little colorblind here too. TIA ... and nice board!

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Not that I know of but the icon for the post that you have not read look like this
and the icon for the post you have read look like this
Hope that helps

·
Registered
615 Posts
Uneasyrider, I understand what you mean. There is a slight change when you read a post. I think eventually someone should beable to make the difference much more noticble.
I'm not color blind, but I sure feel like it when I try to see which thread I already read. :shock: Joy

S

·
0 Posts
After you read a few posts hit the refresh button on your browser. That will update the icons.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
...hit the refresh button on your browser. That will update the icons.
Actually, it's not the icons we're talking about... it is the color of the text that changes... but, just a little bit. It would be nice to make the change a little more apparent.

·
Registered
73 Posts
the topics i have read shows in in light blue.......the ones I havent opened are shown in black...have no idea what I did to get that to happen

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
the topics i have read shows in in light blue.......the ones I havent opened are shown in black...have no idea what I did to get that to happen
uneasyrider and yellowwing1-

Follow this (at the top of Internet Explorer):
Tools/Internet Options/Colors...
Links visited <choose color>
unvisited <choose color>
click OK

This fixed it for me! :D

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
The good news is thanks to one of our members I found where I can change the colors :D The bad news is I don't know what I'm doing yet so give me some time, it's a code thing :s9:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts