GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am here a little bit early (so sue me...LOL), but I wanted to make sure that everything was in place.

I have unfolded 200 chairs in anticipation of the crowd, that our Guest Speaker will draw. Tonight we have the one and only, BBS Guru, and motorcycle building, LAMONT Braden AKA Lamonster. (Please hold your applause till the end of the program...thank you).

Our guest list is quite impressive. We will run the gamut from CEO's and up the ladder to our friends, the esteemed blue collar dude and dudette. This should make for a continued fantastic mix of GOLD WING aficionados.

Refreshments will be of ones choice. The only thing that is asked of you, is that you do not make any mess that you would not make at home or office, Bon Appetite and Salud! :beer3:

Entertainment this evening will be provided by the GL1800Riders.com CLOWNS. These guys have been with us on this BBS since it's inception. We can always count on one or even a few, to provide us with a chuckle and a little Yuk Yuk to take with us.

There will be no dues or entry fees. Everything will be provided by our esteemed Philanthropist and Colleague Mr. Hal Greenlee. Mr. Greenlee aka Hal, has not agreed to any conditions this evening, but I am sure that if Hal does attend these festivities, that we can count on a word or two from him. Additionally, we might be able to talk Hal into staying a few minutes after the meeting, to answer a question or two. I need not remind you that Hal is a Grandpa many times over and should not be out too late.

Just a few rules: All rules are posted throughout the facility. No spitting of smokeless tobacco on the floor, (in your shirt pockets is acceptable). If you insist on smoking, please sit on the left side of the room, near the windows and ventilators. Please, no cussing if you can help it. but if you feel that you must, we will understand (but you might not get invited again...LOL). Please pick up after yourselves, we have not invited your Moms, Wives, Girlfriends, Fiancés, Boyfriends, Emergency Contacts or SO's to join us just so they could clean up after us. No shouting out. Everyone has a number, and the number will be used. When you are called upon to render your opinion, you will have 60 seconds to get your point across. Sgt at Arms is Mr Closet Chef, and he is one big boy!

Please enjoy yourselves,and protect your right to come back again!

·
Registered
979 Posts
LaMonster

:D Ok im here wheres the entertainment and refreshments? :eat2: :beer3: :hamburger: :a13: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
granpa in Cincy said:
LaMonster said:
You might need to download the latest flash player.
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

Yeah - I already did that 1st time I went there. It told me I needed it and then I hadda reboot - which I did.

Got same results - 1 dive zero count . If I refresh , it repeats 1 dive zero count.
Are you clicking again to swing the bat? Click once to drop the bird then click again to hit it.

·
Registered
2021 Red/Black Goldwing Tour DCT
720 Posts
Grandpa,
You have to click your mouse once to release the penguin, then click it again to swing the bat to send the penguin flying(providing you hit the penguin with the bat).

Lamont...I got the same score you did(320.5). :roll: :luf1:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I can't get any higher than 319.8.............I got in trouble ! My bride says ( Where do you get that $hit) Thanks Lamonster ! LOL She's just jealous ! LOL :yes2:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'M here, where is the buttered popcorn? There is a blizzard going on outside windchill is - 18 boy is the utility company going to make a killing this month. Anyhow pass the salt please. :sw1: :snow1: :flg:

·
Registered
652 Posts
OK I'm a little green! Gorky or Geeky!
I'm sittng here with no clothes on and told the wife to strip.
Told her its a party that she always wanted where only I can see her.
Told her there are 200 here and we are really alone.
What is on the agenda?
Some have said to down load the latest flash palyer..........hell I thought that was me.
200 seats and we have seen nothing....the stroy of my life.........
Have fun all, I think I'm taking my naked wife to bed.
This party is boring her.
Tr

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm here! OOPS, I gotta go git me some refreshments. Be right back. :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts