GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Very interesting looking although a photo from the back would have been good to see how much further they protrude.

·
Registered
8,307 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
WOW!!! I would think based on complaints here those would be a home run for Corbin. I have the Pearl Blue with the graphics in the bag doors. Guessing those would be lost. Looks promising. For comparison.

Attachments

·
Vendor
22,070 Posts
I'm just wondering how you would be able to actually use that increased space since it is in the door. I guess it would allow you to put in an overstuffed bag a bit easier, but to me the space doesn't look that usable.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I doubt the loss in storage makes much difference to me for trips, but for going to work is a different story; I commute to work and I can't put in my Motoport kevlar pants nor jacket in the wing, I have to use my Klim gear but I prefer my kevlar.

·
Registered
8,307 Posts

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
William, this product offering may be the game changer you've been looking for. :wink2:
Well, it's a great solution. I don't know that it's a "game changer." A lot depends on cost, for sure. I'm thinking these puppies won't be cheap. I'm going to guess $1,500/set.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts