GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that haven't taken advantage of our holiday sale, today is the last day. We will be back in the office tomorrow and can start shipping out the huge volume of orders that await us.

P.S. Thanks for all of the help from Bulldog (he is the acting store manager in our absence).

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
You put him in charge????

Now thats SPOOKY>>>>>

·
Chard Member
12,963 Posts
Thanks for the great sales Hal! I need to wait until tomorrow. After I win a "couple" of those gift certificates I will get new pads and tires! LOL.....

Bike Week.....Just A Couple Months Away! :)

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
HAL,

Once again, a great thank you for 3 great sales within 3 great months. You are not obligated to sell us any items, for less than your everyday "Low Price". But you do!

Hal, you are a big man with a big heart. It is no wonder, that your employees remain long term, and your customers even longer. This is not magic, but rather, a lot of hard work and consideration from you!

Thank You

Bulldog

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Yep

Yep, good job Hal. I tried to avoid it since I made a purchase during the last sale, but had to order a few more things today -- for both the Wing and the Valk. Amazing how one can spend money on a bike they've had for five years. Just goes to show you, this never ends.

I did reviews of all the accessories on my Valk and on my Wing -- almost scared me to see all the things I have purchased. And as some have said earlier, I'd be afraid to total up the cost. I just know I love putting things on the bikes.

There will be a few happy people tomorrow when the reviewers names are drawn for the certificates and also the one for the tires. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Thanks for the sale....

I do appreciate the offer of the sale as you do already offer some great deals as it is. But I will have to wait until the next great sale as some things came up that I had to attend to first. Now get your employees to start shipping things out yesterday......

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You Da Man Hal...

I had a list all planned and in my shopping cart and I hate to admit it but I just couldn't bring myself to place the order due to other obligations of funds.

From my house to yours... You are a super guy to offer those deals. I truly hate to pass them up but there isn't anything I need right now. Just the every day "wants".

Keep up the great work! I will shop you first without a doubt!!! :!:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope everybody got what they wanted as I don't think we will do this type of blanket sale again until possibly next fall. Thanks to everybody. Now we have to go back to work tomorrow. Vacations are over.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Holiday sales

Hey Hal, how about Valentine's Day, Easter, Memorial Day and July 4? Those are all good times for Holiday Sales! :D :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts