GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning with no destination in mind. didn't call an RTE earlier as I didn't know if my new front tire would be on the bike or not...it is.

So calling an audible for an unqualified RTE today at Maggie Mae's in Oxford WI. Anyone available to join, will see you there at 1:00 pm (plus or minus how long it takes us.) We will be leaving Racine at 1000 this morning and should get there about 100 in the afternoon.

Anyone joining... see you there....if not, have a great ride on your rides today!

dave

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Put 325 miles on the bike today. Laurie and I ran out to Oxford and had lunch at Maggie Maes. She wasn't around as there was to be a barn dance tonight I think. Place was full sans a couple of tables when we got there at 100pm. Then headed east on 23 to drop down and went to Kelly's. Lots of bikes, just not any from our group there today. place was mobbed.

Good trip. good company!

dave

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Put 325 miles on the bike today. Laurie and I ran out to Oxford and had lunch at Maggie Maes. She wasn't around as there was to be a barn dance tonight I think. Place was full sans a couple of tables when we got there at 100pm. Then headed east on 23 to drop down and went to Kelly's. Lots of bikes, just not any from our group there today. place was mobbed.

Good trip. good company!

dave
I was close to maggies today around 1:00pm i was in westfield getting gas heading to plainfield to visit my father if i would have seen your post i would have joined you.
I left the house around 9 am and stopped in madision also to pick up my camper top from getting repaired.

·
Registered
824 Posts
So?? How do you like the "new" tire? I'm curious where your opinion falls.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

Good trip. good company!

dave
Sounds like the 2 of you had a nice day together , that's what it's all about .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts