GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually had a little fun last night as Honda showed the new bikes as we chatted and posted about it.

How about if we do the same deal with Victorias Secret when they do their online fashion show.

Ow, I have to go my wife is smacking me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
My Wife would let me watch, only problem is the expenses that I would
realize if I participated :(

I can just see her now, "Two of those, 1 of those, 3 of those, Ooohh! I'll
take 6 of those!"

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I'm in!!! how much are the tickets :lol:

·
Registered
524 Posts
"Ow, I have to go my wife is smacking me."

Sounds like it has already started.......... :roll:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Will attend and EMail Back

I can be your on site man. Would be happy to attend in person and send pictures and text back, just as soon as I could get my fingers to function.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Didn't know you were into S&M :twisted:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: 8)

I can see this goin' some very interestin' places, I'll be monitorin' the situation closely. :wink: :roll: :twisted:

:flg:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
My wife would smack you too if she were there. I assured her that I did not approve of your idea to spare myself. I appologize for my cowardice.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

My wife's theory is shop all ya want, drool, fantasize but even think beyond that and I'll own everything and you'll be livin' in a cardboard box. :roll: She is so eloquent sometimes it scares me to death and she shoots pretty good too. :wink: :roll:
She's still buyin' stuff for the Wing, so I'm not in the doghouse currently and plan on stayin' out. :wink: She just ordered some new floorboards for herself from Hal and got some stuff off E-Bay, so life is good and she doesn't throw away the Victoria Secret catalogs anymore. :wink:

:flg:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mine said that would be like a dog chasing a car, "What would you do with it after you caught it?????"

·
Registered
559 Posts
I don't like how the under- britches they sell ride up on me when I'm on the wing :lol:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I actually had a little fun last night as Honda showed the new bikes as we chatted and posted about it.

How about if we do the same deal with Victorias Secret when they do their online fashion show.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

First of all,,,,where did she smack you,,,,can you tell us ?,,,,,Second of all..I mentioned the word " Chat" and others have corrected me,,,,we are MEN,, grown boys with toys.....we don't chat......we converse,,we chew the fat,we swap stories......and we scratch ourselves......no chat ..that is for little girls..........so where did she smack you Hal ? :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Was that "air bag", "wind bag" or "old bag?"

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
I would like to volunteer for Chris's job, the undercover guy! I promise that there will be no 42 minute gap while they show the ATV's. No problem for me either, my wife thinks we chew the fat about motorcycles.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts