GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the V2K out for a last ride, I'm going to miss 'er. What a great bike, I wish I could justify having both a 'Wing and a V2K but I know one would be left setting in the garage. When I got the V2K the VTX was ignored until I finally gave it to our boy child. I guess I'm kinda a one bike, one woman man. BTW, it's cheaper that way

Summer is here, this was the first ride of the year where my butt sweated, I was parched, I had to ride with my right heel hanging off the floorboard to keep it from burning, the pipes burned my legs, and even if I had been riding naked it wouldn't have mattered...it was still hot. Damn it felt good.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I have a v2k and a wing. I thought I would not ride the v2k after I bought the wing but I was wrong. The wing is a great bike but it doesn't give me my tetestrone fix.I have found that I need that V-twin sound to get my tetestrone moving again.
Darts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a v2k and a wing. I thought I would not ride the v2k after I bought the wing but I was wrong. The wing is a great bike but it doesn't give me my tetestrone fix.I have found that I need that V-twin sound to get my tetestrone moving again.
Darts
Is it the sound and throb or is it the pull of the high gear "roll-on"? I've wondered if I will miss it. A V2K never lets you forget you're on a motorcycle.

Something to think about, Ms.Bubba will kill me if I don't trade and instead come home with two bikes ;-).

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I also have a VN2000 & a Wing. I love the Kawasaki and couldn't imagine not having a cruiser around. I have the locomotive headlight model, and I wished I could get a fairing, but not with that 11" cut out. I had high hopes the Vision would be a morphing of the Goldwing & VN2000, but nope. :cry:

it was still hot. Damn it felt good.
You must be a slim man. I HATE the heat. :lol:

Herb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts