GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mostly this is for Jwen but an update for the rest of ya .
Betty and I rode over to Jim Streets house Sunday and nailed down shirt lettering and details .
These should look really good and I am excited to see finished product . He now has vinyl capabilities for shirt lettering and stickers , so keep this in mind for your events . Vinyl is cheaper for shirts and faster I was told.
They look way better than silk screening I seen done before . If anybody needs his number for short quote feel free to contact me . He is wonderful to deal with and very reasonable .

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Mostly this is for Jwen but an update for the rest of ya .
Betty and I rode over to Jim Streets house Sunday and nailed down shirt lettering and details .
These should look really good and I am excited to see finished product . He now has vinyl capabilities for shirt lettering and stickers , so keep this in mind for your events . Vinyl is cheaper for shirts and faster I was told.
They look way better than silk screening I seen done before . If anybody needs his number for short quote feel free to contact me . He is wonderful to deal with and very reasonable .
Thank you!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your welcome and it really was to my benefit .
I am working with Jim to get my shirt that plays music . I am thinking it would be something like this seems appropriate .
With 100 watt per channel speakers cranked wide open . :twisted:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I wanna see the moves you made when Betty added up all the gas slips from last year . . . . .

I bet it is simply, ducking and running . . . .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanna see the moves you made when Betty added up all the gas slips from last year . . . . .

I bet it is simply, ducking and running . . . .
And hide , lots of hiding

1 - 7 of 7 Posts