GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put in an order (Go Az) about a week ago for two pairs each of tops and bottoms but they are having a hard time filling it, so far no ETA on delivery. Anybody know somewhere that would have 'em in stock? I'm looking for M sized. Go Az has contacted me and will cancel the order if I can find them someplace else. Would like to get them in my hands by middle of next week at the latest. TIA

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Got mine straight from LDComfort.com.

Arrived in about 7-10days, I think.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Interesting.
I went to GoAz in Scottsdale yesterday and bought the sleeves and cap.
I got the last cap they had. I thought I would see how well the sleeves worked before I bought the shirt since there are 50 something. My wife ordered a cap and medium sleeves yesterday.
The sales lady thold me that had more stuff on order. I did see shirts and pants on the rack but did not look at them.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I ordered mine from here on Wednesday since I live in Michigan & they should be here today. I called their # & asked about my specific sizes & they had 5+ of each in stock. Just have to wait for the ups truck to get here now

http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got mine straight from LDComfort.com.

Arrived in about 7-10days, I think.
Good deal. I called Go Az this afternoon and canceled (btw, they credited my account in minutes). Ordered direct from LD and they are priority mailing so I should get them before my trip next Fri

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I always try and do a lot of research before I spend over $100 on anything. I have come to trust what members of this forum that I know have great experience have to say on any subject. Most everyone loves this product for long distance riding in hot or cold. I was set aback from this review of the product though:

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r3/motorcycle-underwear/ld-comfort/ld-comfort-shorts-shirt.htm

This dude simply did not agree with using this product for summer wear. After more research, this is the only guy that I could find that says he has tried the product and did not like it for summer wear. With more reading from the trusted members of this forum, some of which I have had the pleasure to meet and some of which I have known merely through reading their posts, I went ahead and orded our shirts and drawers direct from LD Comfort wear. I tried them out this past weekend on a Sunday between 11:00AM and 5:00 PM (93 degrees ...humidity very high). My wife and I both found that we were much more comfortable with this underwear on vrs our normal underwear. About halfway through the day, we wet down the sleeves of the shirts and they stayed wet the rest of the day, and kept us much cooler. We did not even need to wet down the torso of the shirts. This was much better than the cooling vests that we tried on our out west trip which keep us soggy and slimy feeling. We are today ordering more of this LD Comfort product.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts