GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LD comfort shorts paid $45 plus shipping . Worn one time and wasn't impressed. Laundred after worn. Mens size large $40 shipped...

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
good under britches at a good price.

however i can tell you keith at wing werks, dosxx, monk and glockjock wont be buying these, i hear they like to ride wearing lacy thongs:)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Do you guaranty that there are no skid marks in these.
The ones Kevin is talking about does not show the true skid marks.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gimmie a break guys... only wore them a couple of hours.. didn't have time to put skid marks in them..:D

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I didn't know LD made ABS shorts....

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Well, a pair of shorts worn by the famous (or infamous :tongue:) macgyver. That'd be like a famous autograph or something ;). PM sent.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!!

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
ssn, ya got a good deal. Mac, interesting they did nothing for you, value your opinion. At the risk of getting beat up, what was the downside for you? If you'd rather not risk the beat down, I understand if there's no response. What will you be wearing for the hot weather absent the LDcomforts?

·
Registered
20,946 Posts
LDC work great for lots of folks but I had tops and bottoms and thought they were actually less comfortable than my regular underwear, luckily mine came with a 100% satisfaction warranty so got my money back minus shipping

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LDC work great for lots of folks but I had tops and bottoms and thought they were actually less comfortable than my regular underwear, luckily mine came with a 100% satisfaction warranty so got my money back minus shipping
Ya,mine too. Figured it was easier to sell them.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also have Women's 4xl shorts , same deal , except they were too big for my wife. she tried them on, took them off. washed them and put them in a drawer. $30 shipped..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.