GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one been up north to see if the leaves have started as yet ?

TXS, FRANKO

·
Registered
908 Posts
Just a hint

Have been into southern parts of Tenn and N. Car. and saw early beginnings of some yellows and reds. Assuming that "up North" is farther north than this but I the hints of color I saw means that less subtle messages of color are appearing in New England and places near there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Went from Shanty Bay to North Bay and back last Wednesday and the best colour was in Bracebridge. I would estimate around 35-40%

·
Registered
166 Posts
went as far north as Orillia on Sunday. Some colour but not that much yet.
Another week or so should be good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Was out west of Red Deer into the foothills on Sunday and things are turning quick. Very pretty colors!:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Turning from mid to upper Wisconsin

·
Registered
473 Posts
Went through Algonquin Park last Sunday and the colors were fantastic.... they were at 100%.... With the rain and winds we've had lately here in Muskoka, I'd say 1/3 of them are now on the ground...

Toodles..

·
Registered
657 Posts
everything is still green here in Kelowna come on out and enjoy the weather.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Went out into the hot tub this morning and noticed the leaves on some trees are yellow and red and falling. Going out with the rv next weekend up north to get away and see some nice leaf colours.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Just got back from Sault Ste. Marie Ontario yesterday and the leaves are well on there way, but I don't think anyone would be disappointed if heading north this weekend. It certainly looks like it's going to be a beauty this weekend too!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Going straight to brown here in Eastern, KY.

Hope to find some on a 4 day ride this weekend in WV.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hope to make it up through Algonquin park and on to Huntsville early next week.Hope some of the leaves are still on.
Bill

·
Registered
657 Posts
some starting to turn here in Kelowna this week.

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
We rode to the Haliburton area on Saturday. The colours had already maxed out, and were beginning to quiet down. On Sunday we rode NW of Toronto (Caledon Highlands) and hit the colours at their peak. Beautiful red, gold and orange.

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Head on up towards Penetanguishene/Midland area. Leaves are just beautiful. Should you head towards this area, email me at [email protected] .com and I will take you through some beautiful back roads around here. Roger [GYMPY]

·
Registered
19 Posts
With the Bikes now put to bed, Hubby and I went into the yard and gathered a 3ft high by 6ft round pile of leaves, ya now to bag the stuff up!! Northern BC we are waking up to -3 to -6 and its only Mid Oct. whats up with that!!:shrug:

·
Registered
160 Posts
With all that wind we had yesterday and last night my lawn and all the decks are clean of leaves and my neighbour has twice as many now. lol. The trees are bare now. Looks like another busted weekend for going for a ride. :wrong:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts