GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to replace my low and high beans on our 2012 GW1800 Trike. I've looked at EC and SoCal. Just wondering if anyone had recommendations.
Bill

·
motorcycle cowboy
935 Posts
I have the Electrical Connection LED's in my low beams. I don't have anything other than the OEM halogen's to compare them too, but I like 'em.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I'm running ECs in high & low beams. Changing the highs are the biggest pain in the rear!

I love them, bright white; so much better than stock.

Greg
2004 GL1800
Rider 123, 2019 Tour of Honor
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Ditto on the EC connection LEDs . I have highs and lows and it's easier to install the highs with shelter is off so plan it around the air filter change.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
588 Posts
I have both EC and SoCal on my 2008. SoCal are low beam, EC high beam. No difference that I can see..and both are very bright. On one of my SoCal lights, one of the banks of LED's stopped working and I contacted SoCal about the warranty of the lights. I was about 5 months out of warranty, but SoCal gave me a good deal to replace the light, bought a new set at reduced price...so now I have one spare LED in the event of another failure. Either would be a good choice in my opinion! BTW...very quick response from SoCal for my issue!! great service!

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have the Electrical Connection LED's in my low beams. I don't have anything other than the OEM halogen's to compare them too, but I like 'em.
Me too! Good lights, great customer service.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ditto wingpilot08. I have SoCal both high and low beam, fog lights and all rear lights. Really like them but I have no experience with the EC lights for comparison.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went with SoCal. I can't wait to get them installed and checked out. I'll post some photos.
Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts