GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at these two trailers and haven't made up my mind yet. If anyone has owned these two trailers would like some input

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
The Leasure Lite is by design some what simular, in looks; with the Roll A Home. However there is no storage under the bed like the Roll A Home :!: Set up is simular, weaght is close all in all. The under bed storage was, and is the deal maker/breaker for me. That was the exact reason that I sold my Time out... Great camper, but no storage setup!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
leasure lite,,,

The Leasure Lite is by design some what simular, in looks; with the Roll A Home. However there is no storage under the bed like the Roll A Home :!: Set up is simular, weaght is close all in all. The under bed storage was, and is the deal maker/breaker for me. That was the exact reason that I sold my Time out... Great camper, but no storage setup!!!!!!!!
i have a bunkhouse,,its a 2009 model,,but i guess im going to get me a leasure lite,,,nothing wrong with the bunkhouse,,but the setup time has got me sold,,,i might be doing the wrong thing by selling my bunkhouse,,,lol,,but you know how it is when you get caught up in something you really like or want,,,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts