GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of an overnight ride and can not do the 3-5 day rides...soooooooo, I am thinking of an RTE overnight stay to Benton Lees Steakhouse in Uvalda, Ga. It has been about 6 months since the last one there.

I plan to leave on Friday staying in Hazlehurst, drive over approx 30 min. for the RTE Saturday, then ride home after the RTE.

Last time I went last November, the steak and sides were real good and I made it home afterwards without needing a nap... The motel was clean and there was a good restaurant just down the road for dinner.

What say you?

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I'm in !!!

This Georgia transplant will be there ....

·
Registered
323 Posts
I am in need of an overnight ride and can not do the 3-5 day rides...soooooooo, I am thinking of an RTE overnight stay to Benton Lees Steakhouse in Uvalda, Ga. It has been about 6 months since the last one there.

I plan to leave on Friday staying in Hazlehurst, drive over approx 30 min. for the RTE Saturday, then ride home after the RTE.

Last time I went last November, the steak and sides were real good and I made it home afterwards without needing a nap... The motel was clean and there was a good restaurant just down the road for dinner.

What say you?
Keep me posted was supposed to go a couple weeks ago to steak house--will put dates down!

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Keep me posted was supposed to go a couple weeks ago to steak house--will put dates down!
Right now there are 3 to 5 from Central Florida saying yes and we are planning on riding up all together.....

Keep looking on the Florida board for more info....

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seeing you are only approx 1.5 hours away, maybe you can recommend or lead a ride in the area before lunch. Hate to just sit around the motel waiting on lunch when we can burn a little gas looking over the scenery.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Be back soon !!

Friday can't get here fast enough. I can't wait to cross the border back to Georgia...

I'm really looking forward do this trip.. :laugh:

Hope some of the "Bulldog" people show....

Paul... Jimmy what ya say ??

·
IronMan
17,453 Posts
Sorry. Be in texas for bbq. Enjoyed that ride last year. Was just up tht way on moonshine run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts