GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys, the Leisure Lite Cycle trailer that I had for sale here has sold.

Departed for its new home this 28th day of March 2015

·
Registered
906 Posts
Nice looking trailer Stan.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Wish it was closer! Looks like a great camper.

Camp safely,
Alex

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Wish it was closer! Looks like a great camper.

Camp safely,
Alex
For fuel and one nite motel I can deliver . I absouletly love my leasure lite. Best camoer for me out of the 3 I have owned .

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
If I were an actual single man, I'd be all over it. I really want this design but out seems a bit narrow for my SO and I. It's reasonably close and a good price I think.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hmmmmm? I love my mini mate, but have been looking at these lately. I travel alone most of the time, but I think the added room in these campers would be a plus. Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Leesure lite

I am looking to buy a tent camper for my goldwing. I have been looking for the mini mate but I like yours. The problem is getting there soon. I plan to go to Dallas in April if it is still for sale.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:shock: The use of words like "Soon" and "Nearby" are confusing to me, isn't this a Goldwing forum :lol: ?

"Soon" is when I'll be back from a ride... and "Nearby", is where I tell people I'll be if they need me -- Lies, of course, but only just a little, right?

On a more serious note - I'm sure that we could persuade Rail32 to pull this trailer to someplace closer (RE: His post above), or somehow find a solution that meets your needs if you're interested.

I'm overly biased here, but really the Leesure Lite trailers have spoiled me for tow-behind camping; I'm just not finding time to get the proper amount of mileage and fresh-air under this one (still working hard, and not having enough time free :cry: ). Couple that with the new CNC plasma table in the garage, and I'm tight on proper storage space as well, so it's time for me to share the comfort of this tow-behind joy.

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
:shock: The use of words like "Soon" and "Nearby" are confusing to me, isn't this a Goldwing forum :lol: ?

"Soon" is when I'll be back from a ride... and "Nearby", is where I tell people I'll be if they need me -- Lies, of course, but only just a little, right?

On a more serious note - I'm sure that we could persuade Rail32 to pull this trailer to someplace closer (RE: His post above), or somehow find a solution that meets your needs if you're interested.

I'm overly biased here, but really the Leesure Lite trailers have spoiled me for tow-behind camping; I'm just not finding time to get the proper amount of mileage and fresh-air under this one (still working hard, and not having enough time free :cry: ). Couple that with the new CNC plasma table in the garage, and I'm tight on proper storage space as well, so it's time for me to share the comfort of this tow-behind joy.
All ones gotta do is ask. They pull so nice it's a pleasure to help out a fellow rider . I have pulled I think every camper made . This one and mini mate are my favorite it pull .
I cannot believe this is still for sale.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I cannot believe this is still for sale.
Me neither! :shrug: It is driving me crazy! :evil: Somebody needs to buy it so I don't!! :shock:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Me neither! :shrug: It is driving me crazy! :evil: Somebody needs to buy it so I don't!! :shock:
I counted my pile of stashed cash and I gave some serious thought to buying it and reselling it . :nojoke:
Still might .
but when Betty finds out I may be a dead man .
Gotta love the banker. If not for her I would not have a dime .

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I counted my pile of stashed cash and I gave some serious thought to buying it and reselling it . :nojoke:
Still might .
but when Betty finds out I may be a dead man .
Gotta love the banker. If not for her I would not have a dime .
Yes...the banker! I shamefully understand that! :oops: But seriously...this is driving me nuts! :banghead: I want one really bad....But I am in the middle of a refi and my money is tied up right now! :evil:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Yes...the banker! I shamefully understand that! :oops: But seriously...this is driving me nuts! :banghead: I want one really bad....But I am in the middle of a refi and my money is tied up right now! :evil:
Would pix of mine help YA through this ?? :twisted:
You can viciously use mine through pix . A small fee so,you feel like an actaul owner is recommended .
:twisted::doorag::arrow::joke::cool:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Would pix of mine help YA through this ?? :twisted:
You can viciously use mine through pix . A small fee so,you feel like an actaul owner is recommended .
:twisted::doorag::arrow::joke::cool:
sure....I like pic!

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Yes , yes I do and its Friday after a 56 hour again work week I barely remember my name . Wish I was camping right now !!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hope you don't mind but someone on the Spyderlovers forum is looking for a tent trailer and I posted your link to this ad over there. I think he's even decently close to you down in Utah. Hope it pans out for ya......

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
My crystal ball predicts it will be sold today . :cool:
So Michar, rest a little easier now .
Riders helping riders :thumbup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My crystal ball predicts it will be sold today . :cool:
So Michar, rest a little easier now .
Riders helping riders :thumbup:

Do you have a custom seat Rail? How on earth do you get comfortable on those long rides with a crystal ball :shock: (I'm always....

.... OOooh! ;) Gotcha.

Yep -- your fortune telling (non-testicular) ball is correct -- should be a done deal today... (I'll update the post when it's gone)

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Do you have a custom seat Rail? How on earth do you get comfortable on those long rides with a crystal ball :shock: (I'm always....

It's all about positioning

1 - 20 of 28 Posts