GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my new Lees-ure Lite popup trailer. Just wondered if any of the experts could give me some advise on the trailer. Anything from safty, towing, hitches, swivels, setting up or camping. Also just thought I would put in a plug for Lees-ure Lite of Canada, these folks are really easy to deal with and have been very cooperative. I have already pulled the trailer and can't tell but a little difference between my Escapade (175 lbs.) and the Lees-ure Lite (255 lbs). Haven't put the camping gear in yet and was curious if you can really load 450 additional pounds. I also got the pod and storage bin. Any advise would be appreciated.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Jim, I'm considering a Lees-ure Lite trailer, have you had an opportunity to use it much yet?

Does the rear storage bin ever drag the ground, like on sharp driveway inclines? Also does the storage bin, being behind the axle, offset tongue weight?

Also what other accessories did you get? or wish you would have gotten?

Any other Lees-ure Lite owners with info?

Thanks! Trigger Happy (John)

·
Registered
39 Posts
We got our Leasure-lite Jan 06, have camped in it 5-6 times so far. Completely satisfied with it, easy to tow, almost instant set up. I did add another set of bulbs for brake lites to match the 5 wire bike set up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I did over 10K last summer towing the LL to Alaska and back. Some of the roads were pretty nasty but I never had a problem with the trailer. I taped the edges of mine with a protective tape, when I got home and cleaned everything up it still looks like new.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts