GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,

I have a Honda headset in an HJC helmet. The Nav and CB play thru the right ear only while the radio plays thru both. Is this correct or do I need to research further?

By the way, I did try a search but with all the posible search words I could have missed an answer to this.

Thanks,

·
Registered
125 Posts
If my rememberer is working right:shock:, I think you can adjust the balance by turning on the unit you want to adjust and pushing the volume button until you get to the setting that you want to change. Better check the owners manual though because its been 4 months since ive had the cover off the bike, and even longer since I have played with the buttons so I could be 100% wrong. (man this winter thing is gettin old). Hope this helps.

·
Registered
223 Posts
If you are talking about the factory Nav, and Honda CB, it doesn't sound good to me, and I don't believe there is a left/right balance control. If it's an aftermarket system playing through the aux connection, maybe you are using a mono cord? Factory system= back to the dealer for warranty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts