GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While on a recent trip, I somehow managed to get a leaf in my left front speaker housing. I am not sure how to get the grill off to remove the leaf, so before I started prying on parts that shouldn't be pried on, I thought I would ask the knowledgeable folks on this forum. The bike is a 2013 model. Anyone out there know how to remove the speaker grill?
Thanks,
FlaWinger

·
Registered
8,254 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
What year bike??

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
What year bike??
While on a recent trip, I somehow managed to get a leaf in my left front speaker housing. I am not sure how to get the grill off to remove the leaf, so before I started prying on parts that shouldn't be pried on, I thought I would ask the knowledgeable folks on this forum. The bike is a 2013 model. Anyone out there know how to remove the speaker grill?
Thanks,
FlaWinger
That's how I was able to answer the question. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Bring it by and I'll show you how.... Easy !!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I haven't had any leafs blow in there but plenty of insects (large and small). :lol:

The first response should have you all squared away. You can probably pull the panel and get your hand (or shack it) to remove the debris without having to disconnect any of the speaker wires or the console button connector. :thumbup:
Thanks,
FlaWinger

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts