GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a GL1800 2002 model. The left vent was lost during a road trip. This is the small vent directly below the headlight adjustment. It measureas about 3" X 4" in size. Where can I get another besides the dealer??? :(

Reply directly to [email protected] :wink:

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red said:
About $9.00 from Hals OEM website.
Thanks, give me a link, cause I could not find it earlier.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
http://www.hdlparts.com/fiche_section_detail.asp

Go to this link,
enter the bike info
click GO
In the drop-down window on top - select COWL
blow up the picture
#10 is the one you want
Scroll down in the parts list and you will see the part number.
Good luck!

P.S. It just repeats the same reference many times, just scroll past all these to -10-.
Let us know if you succeed

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wrong Part

#10 looks like the wrong part. I need the rectangular adjustable vent right next to your left knee if you were sitting on the bike. You can reach down and move it while you are riding. It is directly below the headlight adjustment. See image, circled in yellow:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

Thank you, that's it!!

·
Chard Member
13,063 Posts
Re: Wrong Part

Diverdan said:
#10 looks like the wrong part. I need the rectangular adjustable vent right next to your left knee if you were sitting on the bike. You can reach down and move it while you are riding. It is directly below the headlight adjustment.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,764 Posts
Diverdan said:
I have a GL1800 2002 model. The left vent was lost during a road trip. This is the small vent directly below the headlight adjustment. It measureas about 3" X 4" in size. Where can I get another besides the dealer??? :(

Reply directly to [email protected] :wink:

Thanks,
Dan
I have about three sets of those vents just sitting in my garage. I will give you a set, but it's probably cheaper to just buy from the dealer. But if you want them, I have a free set for you if you want to pay for the shipping to your house.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts