·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
mic o pegs

Reactions: bgross and 06winger

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
I think I saw a post by someone using those and the bike fell over; punched a hole right through the valve cover!
My Rivco Aero Highway Peg equipped Goldwing fell over once, on it's right side. Broke the Highway Peg (the part your foot sets on) but no damage to anything else . . . Highway Peg-wise. I was able to split the cost of just the Pegs with another person on this BB. He conveniently managed to drop his Goldwing on the left side. So we split the cost, he took the left peg and I the right. As a result the walet damage wasn't to bad for either of us. I do like these Rivco Highway Pegs. They are extremely comfortable (IMHO), they don't touch down when riding aggressively, as my Kuryakyn Ergo II's did (NOT fun!) and they're fairly inconspicuous as they blend in with the style of the bike overall . . . and, afterall, stylin' is what's what's truly important!

I have an older set of Mic-O-Pegs that a previous owner rode hard and put away wet (they're in very ugly condition appearance-wise) but they're still completely functional. I just haven't actually mounted and tried them. They do get a lot of favorable reviews.

·
Registered
9,328 Posts
I think I saw a post by someone using those and the bike fell over; punched a hole right through the valve cover!
Look long enough far enough, and any footpeg when crushed could puncture a valve cover. I would claim that footpeg impact angle is a contributor to a situation like that.

Saw a Kury set do the same thing...of course, it happened at a speed greater than zero miles per hour, so the phrase YMMV applies here.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Is that your bike in the avatar picture? trike with floorboards? What's your inseam? Stock seat? Anyone use the pillion seat on a regular basis?

I have and use Rivco aeropegs and ****-O-Peg model GD. Took a while to find the right fit for me. Expect you may need to try and fail once or twice.

I also ended up with an Ultimate seat.

·
Registered
5,908 Posts
was wondering if any company makes a set up so you can stretch out the legs
For me kury switch blades with mini 4 inch arms reasonable cost and your seat backrest moved back 1.5"

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well my stretch of the legs problem is solved,realized the kuryakyn ergo 2 cruise mounts with 6 inch arms and pegs#4057 that were already on the trike have mulitiple adjustments,very nice set up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts