oil

tires

wax

:twisted:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Bulldog

All it takes to get Bulldog going is for accessory dealer to have a sale. Then BD starts promoting the event.
:bow: to Bulldog

Jerry

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
without doubt. the post counter only has 3 digits and the dawg doesnt want to recycle back to zero.

or maybe the lady in the photo got tired of waiting for the computer, and she cracked him on his head

loren

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have noticed that the last few posts the Dawg has put up all say 999. May be it locked him out that might be your limit. I don't think any one else has gone past the 1000 mark have they? :roll:

Panther

·
Registered
979 Posts
Dawg

:D Maybe the Dawg has finally run out of things to say, He is speechless LOL I doubt it. :D :sw1: :sw1: :sw1: :bdcake1: Comon Bulldog give us post # 1.000 :D :yes: :a13: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just hope nothing has happened and that Dawg is OK :?:

CTWing

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Ok I think I have figured it out.

He wore out his keyboard and now is locked up in jail for trying to "borrow" one that has big enough keys for his paws to type.

So do we have to set up fund to have him bailed out of the jail?

HA HA HA HA

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
Everybody who wants to contribute to raise bail money for Bulldog can send it to me and I'll take care to make sure it gets to the proper place.

Honest - you can trust me... 8)

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Don't anybody send my bail money to JON! Meesh bailed me out. She had to sell all those Diamonds I bought for her...LOl

The Dawg is in the House !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Well at least someone bailed you out. Well now we know the post indicator goes to 4 digits.

Well I am sending money to Jon, but not for bail.

Was wondering if the cat had chewed up your paws or not. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts