GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...I'm sitting here a few days ago freezing in a Wisconsin winter, wishing we could go riding...when I think it's time to make a video! This took scraping the bottom of the barrel for photos, some of which have already been used; but a motorcycle pic is a motorcycle pic when you can't ride, right?

I can't link this video directly but it is on my video page here:
http://www.itchyhitch.com/claudia-video.htm Scroll down to 2006 A Year In Review, click, crank up your sound, put on full screen and enjoy!

BTW, for new members or those who may not have noticed my videos before, clicking on any of these will (mostly) bring you to ride stories or hopefully, something else equally as fun. At least, I think it will be more fun than Christmas shopping with the SO, right? :roll:

Seriously, we bought our Wing mid-April and put very nearly 10,000 miles on it before Marc tore his rotator cuff (& we had to stop riding for awhile)and it's been the best thing we've ever enjoyed. Well...let's make that the second best thing. :oops:
Enjoy your day,
Claudia
www.itchyhitch.com

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Great pics and a great idea. It looks like you might be in the market for a bigger trailer. :D

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Very entertaining, Thank you.

For a while there, I didn't think you had any 1800s up there. You were always with "those other bikes"

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
good job!
very! nicely done ...

Dennis

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Claudia, as always absolutly awesome!!! Your choice in music is spot on!

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looked at all of them. Very good work putting it together. I really enjoyed all of them. The covered bridge is my favorite.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed them, some even a 2nd time!
Orange3, funny you should have that favorite--I have gotten more private messages regarding that being a favorite than all of the others combined. I don't know what it is about that one--personally, it's not my favorite and I didn't think of it as turning out that well right after I had made it. One guy was so disappointed he couldn't get the link to work using Windows Media Player upon a repeat playing that I just sent him a copy via email so he could have it on his own hard drive--he liked it that much!
As an aside, I make them using Real Player so I don't know how they look on Windows. Also, for those asking, I use Photo Story3 which is a free download from micro-phoey.
Claudia
www.itchyhitch.com

·
Registered
212 Posts
Awesome video Itchyhitch!! Loved your pics

·
Registered
255 Posts
Absolutely Great video's :flg: I really liked "I love this bar" as well as "Seven Bridges..."

·
Registered
364 Posts
Was that Mt. Angel Abbey..??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts