GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
local boys will come pretty close I'm figuring.
I bought the bike used, but low mileage, so I'm SURE it's never been changed.

But on a more serious note, the second picture shows a little oil? Is that normal? Maybe I don't know how to count to 4 quarts?

Attachments

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
DING DING DING
We have a winner! :grin2:

Boy, that didn't last long.
Wreckman, we've got a large swap meet in July https://gl1800riders.com/forums/44-ohio-oh/433441-2019-ohio-rte-swap-meet.html

Come join us and I'll have your "prize" ready.:smile2:
I agree that a little oil is normal.

Bob, enjoy those low 40K miles on your bike. After you travel with me this summer you'll probably be close to 60K. :wink2:

Like Bob said come and join us this summer at the annual Ohio RTE Swap-meet. We always have a good time. We commonly have bikes from other states. Such as WI, IN, KY, TN, and WV. I know I didn't mention all the states that have been represented. We have our swap part of the meet in the parking lot of the Iron Pony. I don't know of a bigger motorcycle store. Imagine a very large super Walmart and that comes close to being the size of the store. They sell and service the following brands of motorcycles: Aprilia, Beta, Ducati, Honda, Hyosung, Indian Motorcycle, Kawasaki, Piaggio, Polaris, Slingshot, Suzuki, Triumph, Vespa, Victory and Yamaha.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Does Wreckman win the dirty air filter for the correct guess? >:)

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Talking about odometers... A friend of mine from Lima - Phil Steiner - a few years ago on his 2002.

Odometer

He has since bought a 2015 red/black - unknown how many miles he has on that one... I will check and get his new odometer reading.

Maybe Bob and Boomer and maybe Raybob have ridden over to SW Ohio when he was here...

Had 4 riders leave today, 28 degrees, for a brisk ride on the R & R group!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts