GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see just how many people keep up with the 1800 GoldWing.
Here's the question. How many GoldWing's were sold sense the 1800's were introduced into America ?
How many GoldWing's were sold in 2005 ?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
That was two questions!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hey, Red!
What's your trade? How's the job hunt if any?

·
Chard Member
12,970 Posts
icing777 said:
Hey, Red!
What's your trade? How's the job hunt if any?
Job Hunt? I've been unemployed for the last 19 years! :( I don't do "Job Hunt". :wink: LOL... You've got me confused with someone that wants to work. 8)

FYI.....I'm a landlord.

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
G-Funk said:
Let's see just how many people keep up with the 1800 GoldWing.
Here's the question. How many GoldWing's were sold sense the 1800's were introduced into America?
Every one that Honda made :lol:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess that was a good TWO questions. How about how many Hondas were sold in 05 ?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Honda What?? Motorcycles, Cars, ATVs, generators, lawnmowers?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
G-Funk said:
Guess that was a good TWO questions. How about how many Hondas were sold in 05 ?
This one?? :?

As for Goldwings, as Red said, no one but Honda knows..

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I KNOW THE ANSWER TO BOTH QUESTIONS. OR AT LEAST WHAT THEY SAY.

·
Vendor
21,893 Posts
Based on what I have observed with VIN numbers, I would probably guess that they have sold around 25,000 - 30,000 units a year since its introduction. Since 2001 was only a half year, I would venture that the total current sold though 2005 would be around the 110,000 - 120,000 mark or so.

Add another 20,000 units if you want to cover through 2006 which would bring the current total to around 130,000 - 140,000

Am I close?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ok, I give... spill the beans already. I can't stand the suspense! :eek::excited:

·
Vendor
21,893 Posts
How many GoldWing's were sold sense the 1800's were introduced into America
I'm not sure, but I don't think any Goldwings have been sold sense. At least I am not aware of any out there with brains, unless you count the ECM as a brain, but that don't make no sense.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fred H is the only one that even tried. Is this the best im going to get out of winger land ? Don't you want to know how many brothers are out there ? I will tell you this. Honda says thet the Gold Wing wasnt the best seller but it has always been the most consistent. Does anyone even know how many dealerships there are in america and there locations ? What if you break down ?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I must have missed something. If you are refering to your spelling error of "sense" or what. You make so many spelling errors anyway no one would have picked that up. As far as how many dealers and where to find them, the GPS has them as waypoints.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Fred H is the only one that even tried. Is this the best im going to get out of winger land ? Don't you want to know how many brothers are out there ? I will tell you this. Honda says thet the Gold Wing wasnt the best seller but it has always been the most consistent. Does anyone even know how many dealerships there are in america and there locations ? What if you break down ?
1. The only number of brothers I care about are my biological ones (four).

2. I don't care how many Honda dealerships there are, or where they're at, as I really don't have to worry about visiting one that often.

3. I don't really have to worry about breaking down...I ride a Honda, not another brand of much less dependability, that are always towed to rallys, etc, over a few hundred miles from home.

Trying to start something on a Sunday morning are we?
:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea thats true. It's not like Harley where we run from one to the other. SORRY. LOL . Spellin errors ? Me ? If you get the jest of my post....then there you go. Moving along forward............ :lol:
No one knows how many GoldWings were sold ? I find it strange. Most Harley guys not only know how many were sold but they know what year was good and what time of year and what day. Thats wild. Thought it would be the same over here. Guess everyone is to buisy riddin to worry about stores or Golds sold. Hummmmm.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts