GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Guess everyone is to buisy riddin to worry about stores or Golds sold. Hummmmm.
There ya go.

Just got back from riding almost 100 miles...didn't go anywhere, just rode to where the urge hit me.

Now it's time for beer and Nascar! :D

G

·
G-Funk said:
Yea thats true. It's not like Harley where we run from one to the other. SORRY. LOL . Spellin errors ? Me ? If you get the jest of my post....then there you go. Moving along forward............ :lol:
No one knows how many GoldWings were sold ? I find it strange. Most Harley guys not only know how many were sold but they know what year was good and what time of year and what day. Thats wild. Thought it would be the same over here. Guess everyone is to buisy riddin to worry about stores or Golds sold. Hummmmm.
I think most of us don't care how many Wings were built each year. Besides, you would have to know how many were shipped overseas and subtract that number from the number built.

As far as dealers go, a lot of Wingers have the Gold Book, which if I remember right, has a list of all dealers. Also, there is a file that can be loaded into the GPS with all the dealers.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Tell us, G. Don't keep us in suspenders!

David M.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
First, the question. What are you calling a 'Goldwing'? Are you refering to the designation GL (which would include Valks) or that have a badge saying Goldwing (which does not include Valks)?

And are you refering to New Goldwings? I would bet there were a lot more Goldwings sold in 2005 than were made - some were sold to insurance compainies, some were sold three or four times, and even some new ones were sold by Honda dealers for the first time.

Or are you just looking at production numbers?

And Goldwings were introduced IN America, not INTO America - they are built here.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ummm did G-funk foget he was holding us all in suspense? :roll:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I think he forgot the question..LOL.

Dep

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
No im here. But im flat supprised no one knows. What about Hal ?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts