GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of replacing my stock levers with some nifty Pazzo Racing levers or similiar...

Anyone know if the levers from the Wing are interchangeable with any of Honda's sport bikes?

I like the idea of putting a couple of nice billet sport bike parts on the wing - levers, pegs, etc.

Vroom, vroom...

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
You might have trouble with the Brake lights, Clutch and Cruise control by doing this.

With little info it is hard to say.

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Scoutt said:
I'm thinking of replacing my stock levers with some nifty Pazzo Racing levers or similiar...

Anyone know if the levers from the Wing are interchangeable with any of Honda's sport bikes?

I like the idea of putting a couple of nice billet sport bike parts on the wing - levers, pegs, etc.

Vroom, vroom...

Hello I think MOST of the sport bikes have a cable opp. clutch!! check on some of the cruisers???...chuck

·
Registered
337 Posts
I was going to put some of the chrome wide levers on my 1800. When I was putting them on they needed a considerable amout of force to line them up vs the stockers. Enough so....that it appeared they were slightly pushing in on the plunger for the clutch and brake....even with the lever all the way out.

I did not feel comforable with the thought of riding with the clutch and rear brake slightly applied. I removed them and put the stockers back on.

Something to watch out for if you decide to change levers.

Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts