GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
get a harbor frt trailer and put sears 20 cube box on it .

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
A Chinese rip off of the Bushtec trailer.... except its no where near as good as the real thing.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
:agree: Check the trailer forum and be careful of cheap imitations.There are lots of horror stories out there.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Danny and his FAMILY have sold many knockoff copies of several trailers. I bought one years ago and had shipping,parts,fitment issues and so on. Did I ever get it fixed by them NO. I sucked it up and had it fixed locally and repainted and then pulled it a couple of times and then sold it at a discounted price. Would I buy another one. NO WAY. Hard to get in touch with, never tell the truth and the list goes on and on. BUYER BEWARE...

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I have a Breeze cargo trailer and we are very happy with it.
It's our 2nd one.
Made here in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Our pull behind trailer is:

We have actually 2 trailers. A Cyclemate cargo trailer and a Aspen Classic Camper trailer. The Cyclemate is a very good trailer for the money. It is not as fancy or streamlined as some of the others, but will haul what ever you can fit into it. I have hauled patio blocks to my Dad's place once, about 350 lbs of blocks, pulled super. Best gas mileage I had gotten in a long time!! I also use it quite a lot for getting groceries in the summer months. If it ever gets warm again up here in the north country the wing is my summer car. The Aspen is used for trips and camping of course! Would I be with out either? NO!!

·
Registered
9,112 Posts
Anyone have any experience with this company or their trailers. I have been doing a lot of on-line searches and coming up empty. I don't even see specs on how big (CU.FT) each trailer holds.
http://www.1motorcycletrailers.com/libertymotorcycletrailer.html I'm looking for about 20 CF for my camping trips. Havn't seen any deals on used trailers that fit my requirements.

This trailer is a POC (Piece of Crap). Please don't be foolish and waste your money on one of these trailers.

If you want a good, relatively inexpensive trailer that will do just about everything, get an Aluma MCT or MCTXL.

If you want a nice fiberglass trailer to match your bike, stick with Bushtec or Hannigan.

If you want the ULTIMATE trailer available to pull behind your wing, then get a Tailwind. It is THE trailer to own.

My $.02

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This trailer is a POC (Piece of Crap). Please don;t be foolish and waste your money on one of these trailers.

If you want a good, relatively inexpensive trailer that will do just about everything, get an Aluma MCT or MCTXL.

If you want a nice fiberglass trailer to match your bike, stick with Bushtec or Hannigan.

If you want the ULTIMATE trailer available to pull behind your wing, then get a Tailwind. It is THE trailer to own.

My $.02
At $8,000+ for the Tailwind I guess thats why I have never seen one on the road or a bike rally

·
Registered
217 Posts
Anyone have any experience with this company or their trailers. I have been doing a lot of on-line searches and coming up empty. I don't even see specs on how big (CU.FT) each trailer holds.
http://www.1motorcycletrailers.com/libertymotorcycletrailer.html I'm looking for about 20 CF for my camping trips. Havn't seen any deals on used trailers that fit my requirements.

please do your homework and check this company out, they are rated F by the BBB

·
Registered
139 Posts
As several people have said be very careful with what you get out there. I have not heard anything good about that company. I researched for a long time and there are many good ones out there but at the end I ended up going with http://www.carreplicatrailers.com It was a little more that several out there but I liked it, and it will be the last one I get and have heard nothing but good from the post here. Good luck with your choice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts