GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HANDICAP MY ASS....perhaps he is planning for the future or better, he must just have a mental handicap.....or is this a standard logo on all Harleys.... :doorag::doorag:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
:wrong:

Always wondered how handicapped you had to be to get one ??

Or how un-handicapped you were, to be able to ride a 2 wheeler ??
:shrug:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
HANDICAP MY ASS....perhaps he is planning for the future or better, he must just have a mental handicap.....or is this a standard logo on all Harleys.... :doorag::doorag:
How do you know the person that rides that bike isn't handicapped?
He or she could have a heart condition where the can't walk very far.

In Michigan you have to get a doctor to sign a application forum to get one.

Just be thankful that you don't need one. :roll:

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
What made you think the rider of that bike didn't have a handicap? Did you ask the rider what his/her handicap was?

You know what happens when you assume...

·
Registered
569 Posts
How do you know the person that rides that bike isn't handicapped?
He or she could have a heart condition where the can't walk very far.

In Michigan you have to get a doctor to sign a application forum to get one.

Just be thankful that you don't need one. :roll:
Its the same in TX. Be willing to bet its a heart condition. Don't ask me how i know. could also be breathing problems.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
http://motor.etax.dor.ga.gov/forms/pdf/motor/MV_Disabled_Persons_Parking_Affidavit_Form_MV9D.pdf

See section Four. I got mine on the last check box.

After a 6 hour operation where they fuse your backbone together at 3 places above your a$$, it's less painful to sit on a motorcycyle with your knees bent than in a car with your legs straight out.
There are a lot of laws that I don't like in this country but I have to abide by them. And I am for damn sure not going to give up taking advantage of one that benefits me. I doubt that any of you would either.

:nojoke:

·
Banned
1,766 Posts

·
15 year Member
6,932 Posts
I know a few people with HC plates on their Wing... and I don't think they are "cheating" either..

Matt(BCNV) :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I have a HC plate on my trike. It is not for me but for my wife. She has COPD among other health issues. She can ride all day but has difficulty walking even short distances. Even when we make rest stops she usually stays on the trike to prevent getting winded getting off and on. I never use the HC parking when I am alone but always use it when she is along. It is really dangerous to assume. To look at my wife not in motion, you would not think she had any health issues but if you watched her after just slight exertion you would realize your mistake.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
May....be that he is mentally handicapped!!:roll:

Not to hijack this thread, but looking at the picture in you post, Ol Pirate, I like the photo of NASA's new space orbiting fire extinguisher, and how it's on the ready to protect our NAVY ships!!! real cool :thumbup:

·
Banned
939 Posts
HANDICAP MY ASS...he must just have a mental handicap.....or is this a standard logo on all Harleys.... :doorag::doorag:
Hey now you better be careful picking on softail riders. We are everywhere!

Ever ponder gathering all the facts?

You might want to brush up on your Latin, if you don't have any mental defects yourself.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
My riding buddy for the past fifteen years has post polio syndrome that will eventually kill him. He is in constant pain. He knows his riding days are about over but is fighting for every one. If a handicapped plate gets him one more day, we will both enjoy it. Lay off..... You don't know.:wrong:

·
Registered
409 Posts
looks like the owner was there, too bad you did not have balls to ask before you post the plate and open your mouth without knowing anything.... what an azz wipe.

·
Banned
1,247 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
The TS here is about as smart as a door knob to make fun of Handicapped plates or the people who need them, but what would you expect he runs a CT on his bike, who is the dumb ass. I would trade anything in the world if my wife did not require a handicapped plate. Just because some one can sit on a bike, does not mean they do not need help in parking closer to a door. So take you dumb ass and and go to hell!!!

Dan L

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
The TS here is about as smart as a door knob to make fun of Handicapped plates or the people who need them, but what would you expect he runs a CT on his bike, who is the dumb ass. I would trade anything in the world if my wife did not require a handicapped plate. Just because some one can sit on a bike, does not mean they do not need help in parking closer to a door. So take you dumb ass and and go to hell!!!

Dan L
Car tire has nothing to do with it, there are a lot of great people that run car tires.
And we have AZZ Hats that run motorcycle tires here too.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts