GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been scouring the websites for a nice-looking lit license plate frame. Preferably one that does NOT require drilling. I stumbled upon this one on Wingstuff. I don't see a brand name, but was wondering if anyone here has seen it on a bike or has one on theirs?
It really peeves me that these parts dealers don't have photos of what they sell actually mounted on the bikes they sell it on. Anyhow, here's a pic...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,855 Posts
I've been scouring the websites for a nice-looking lit license plate frame. Preferably one that does NOT require drilling. I stumbled upon this one on Wingstuff. I don't see a brand name, but was wondering if anyone here has seen it on a bike or has one on theirs?
It really peeves me that these parts dealers don't have photos of what they sell actually mounted on the bikes they sell it on. Anyhow, here's a pic...
No, I have not seen one of those, but like it. Even better, is the sign shown below.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
It is a Kuryakyn 3152

When mounted looks kind of like this one (7456) with a different light

1 - 7 of 7 Posts