GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I hire a Lawyer and go after Honda I thought I would see if anyone else's life has been in jeopardy . Honda has knowingly built a design flaw in the Goldwing that is down right dangerous and life threatening ! Can you imagine the Gall of a Major manufacturer having the b*lls to do such a thing to unsuspecting customers, I am FURIOUS ! :evil: Every time I just glance at my Wing I get week kneed and just about...

I re-live the HELL all over again and am constantly reminded of the near death trauma that was induced by that cursid machine . It has become such and issue now that my Doctor has me on Valium and Prozac ! Well hello, I can't afford those drugs !! The doctor tells me that I will be on this medication indefinitely and IF I miss a single days dosage I will end up in a mental institution !!

What choice do I have but to SUE HONDA !!

Let me digress here for a moment , and tell you about the problem....

What's that ? Whoops, my Lawyer just just advised me that I cannot post this on the Internet . He claims "that if this information becomes public, it may be detrimental to our claim against Honda ".

I am against a wall here guys, your going to have to PM me or send me an email for a full disclosure . I have also been advised that "if you choose to do so", my lawyer will be subpoenaing you to appear in court as part of our defence . So please no jokers, sincere inquirers only .

I will be launching a Class Action Law Suit, I know there are other Wing riders out there that have experienced this same thing with their bike.

Man you must be at work if you have this kind of time !
. :wink: Have a good PMS day !

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Ummhmmmm! 8)

·
Registered
125 Posts
:lol: Well I'll go put 100 miles on just for you Strider!!!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Well, we must all remember that Strider has been snow-bound for some time now. One of the early symptoms of cabin-fever with late-onset PMS often exhibits as a desire to sue somebody. Although not as common in the great white north when compared to the excited states, there have been more and more cases in the past few years.
Strider:
Me:

PS. Strider - send me the details. You know my email.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I'm with Ya Strider, We have had snow, ice and cold for two weeks. Now I know that is not long for some, but in West Texas it is an eternity. Finally got blue skies today sposed to be up to 50 by the weekend. :D

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Hay Strider
You need to go sit on your bike and make Varoom Varoom noises
that will make you fell better :a13: :a13:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Lets all pitch in and get this poor man a hobbie...... :D buy the way, can i have some valium and prozac too? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I'll bet he's suing because those stupid engineers only put two wheels on his Honda :roll: :oops: :wink:

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
what the hell is this WHACKO talking about :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :?
maybe crack will help him :?: :?: :shock: :p :p

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
BASSNMAN said:
what the hell is this WHACKO talking about :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :?
maybe crack will help him :?: :?: :shock: :p :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: ya fresh air ain't doing him any good at all :lol:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
drugs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mmmm....Nice Day for a Ride

It may rain a little here today in central Florida, but the temps should be up in the mid to high 70s, so I think I will go out and ride a couple of hundred miles just to unwind a little.

Oh! I'm sorry.....did you snowed in guys say something. :lol:

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Inclimate weather problems should only be discussed with you local meteoroligist. I don't think you'll be able to find a court judge here in the states then would hear that one. LOL, you have many wondering!

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
uuum, Just thinking out loud here >ouch<

If this is such a "life threatening" emergency, why keep it a secret????

wouldn't you want to tell everyone ASAP :chatter:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
My wing will likely get me killed someday also,the wife sends me to the store a mile away and it takes 8 hrs,She says next time she is gonna kill me :roll: OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Hey Srider,
They used to have a saying for this sort of behavior...
"Rave on Cat shi_."
"You'll get covered up on of these days." :lol: :lol:

DC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts