GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching to see if there is a list of the light bulbs used on the 1800. I have the service manual which gives the voltage and wattage, but is there a list of the bulb numbers themselves. Would like to keep some in the garage as spares.

Thanks!!!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
BobC43 said:
I tried searching to see if there is a list of the light bulbs used on the 1800. I have the service manual which gives the voltage and wattage, but is there a list of the bulb numbers themselves. Would like to keep some in the garage as spares.

Thanks!!!!!!

Which bulb? What year bike? I am looking at the Service Manual and the Parts manual and for example, this is what I found for the "headlight"

BULB, HEADLIGHT (12V55W) (H7)............ A5 B5 -------- -------- A 4 34901-MAT-611 5214457
C6 -------- --------3A 4A
5A 7A
4 34901-MAT-611 5214457

Is this what you mean?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
You can also use the on-line Honda parts micro-fisch that HDL provides. Just click on the Honda Direct Line hot key at the top of the page and follow it through to the part listing. You will have to figure out which bulbs you want to have on hand for spares and look them up in the section coving that portion of the bike. Sorry, I don't know of a list of just the light bulbs used on the GL-1800.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What I am after is the US bulb numbers used in the 06. Like the brake lights are a 7443 bulb, found almost everywhere. There are a few other bulbs I would like the numbers on, like turn signal, license plate bulb etc.

·
Registered
17,098 Posts
Bob; when ya get that list put together, please post it for the rest of us.

prs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts