GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys/gals...some years ago I changed my front signal lenses to clear...and i've never been happy with the amber bulbs I have in there...they're not "amberish" enough, for lack of a better term...any idea of a better bulb ?...nighthawk bulbs, who claim a 20% brighter bulb, don't have an amber 7443...and the LED bulbs i've seen only project forward, so they won't "fill" the area.....thx in advance....

Scott

·
Registered
52 Posts
hi guys/gals...some years ago I changed my front signal lenses to clear...and i've never been happy with the amber bulbs I have in there...they're not "amberish" enough, for lack of a better term...any idea of a better bulb ?...nighthawk bulbs, who claim a 20% brighter bulb, don't have an amber 7443...and the LED bulbs i've seen only project forward, so they won't "fill" the area.....thx in advance....

Scott
Check this site: http://www.socalmotogear.com/category-s/63.htm

You might also try Electrical Connections in Knoxville.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx for that info...they look like the way to go...just a tad more expensive with the cost of the bulbs and equalizer...something to think about....

Scott

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea...saw those at electrical connections website...very cool...like the idea of 2 extra lights on for visibility....what bulbs are in there ???....I'm assuming the video doesn't do the lights justice ???....they're very bright ??

Scott

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh...I guess they are those switchback bulbs...thanks Bartman...I think I might install those....wonder if they'll be for sale at Americade....

Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts