GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the set up, info ,trip, dim, on the consloe light up?
Also does the seat heater knob's for both rider & passeneger light up along with the hand gripes heater knob,
if they do light up how do you turn them on & off.
Thanks
z400sport

·
Registered
51 Posts
Also does the seat heater knob's for both rider & passeneger light up along with the hand gripes heater knob,
Thanks
z400sport
The seat and grip heater lights do not light up, can't remember if the others light up or not - don't think they do.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Thanks
z400sport
My 07 (Canadian model) had lighted heat knobs and info buttons
Unfortunately my 12 (Canadian model) does not have this feature, guess Honda wanted to save a $1.00

Edit; on my 12 I bought a red LED light strip for $8.00 and mounted it under the meter panel around the ignition switch, now I can at least find the buttons in the dark.

·
Registered
399 Posts
z400sport it may be and probably is different for different model years. If you could put the year and model of your Wing in your signature space it would help forum members help you with future questions! :thumbup:

Thanks
z400sport

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
The Electrical Connection mod is good to use. Honda didn't light up those knobs/buttons to eliminate-prevent glare/reflection on the windshield at night.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Honda also didn't illuminate the "start/reverse", "horn", and "start/stop" switches.

Thanks
z400sport

·
Registered
460 Posts
I would think it's not that hard to remember position of few buttons?:shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts