GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hal left me in charge, to close the doors and lights out, on the 15% sale.

Now we all have to wait for the next one.

Hal, I didn't let you down Pal!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Jumping the gun a little weren't you? According to the time on your post we had 2 minutes left. I got mine in at 11:57

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I am Just used to

Giving Last call....LOL Old habits are hard to break.

Glad you got your order in!

Bulldog

·
Chard Member
13,075 Posts
Did I miss something? Was there a sale going on? I wonder if I can get the 15% on what I've purchased from Hal over the last 4+ Years?

I'm only seroius! LOL.....

Thanks again Hal! All you do is appreciated by most of us.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Dang!

Had to drive out to meet the family and missed all the fun.

Oh, well, Hal sure gave a big enough hint, and time is more limited than money. Normal prices aren't too bad, and we all have an interest in keeping directline going, so I don't mind too much.

Happy Thanksgiving

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Pays (literally) to drop in now and then. Thought I'd just check out what was happening out here and lo and behold - a Thanksgiving special! Got the Progressive springs for the front. Now all I need to do is schedule some time with Shooter to get them replaced and change out the oil to 15 weight.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, I got two orders in yesterday. After my first purchase, I found something else I couldn't live without. Thanks Hal and group. I hope all the HDL families had a "Happy Turkey Day". :eat2:
Ya'll made ours a great day. :capwin:

G

·
Thanks

Thanks to everyone that placed an order. We sold a lot of product but I doubt if we made any money. That 15% discount was just too much when coupled with our already discounted prices.

Bulldog I thought I could count on you, but I got a call in the middle of the night from the local police and they wanted to know why we left the side door unlocked? Since you were in charge I have to ask you "Why did you leave the side door unlocked"? :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Re: Thanks

Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Thanks to everyone that placed an order. We sold a lot of product but I doubt if we made any money. That 15% discount was just too much when coupled with our already discounted prices.

But Hal, just think of all the people that you made so happy. This is the season of giving, right. Us poor folks love it when a plan comes together.
Oh and Bulldog didn't leave the door open by mistake, he just knew how hot the computer was at the last minute and wanted to be sure they had proper ventilation. Didn't want this to be a fire sale. Dang that Dawg is always thinking ain't he.
Thanks one more time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts