GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a little help with 2008 goldwing rear hardest assembly confusing also just trying to connect vertical lights also they was working I just don't know what else to try ???ANY help would help AND YES I EMAIL kuryakan already..

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm nor referring about fantasy front lights in talking about rear lights its a little confusing

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Looking for a little help with 2008 goldwing rear hardest assembly confusing also just trying to connect vertical lights also they was working I just don't know what else to try ???ANY help would help AND YES I EMAIL kuryakan already..

Wow,
I'm still trying to decipher what you're asking? Maybe it's just me but, for the life of me, I cannot figure out what you want.
Scott

Reactions: William Anzik

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I could be wrong but also appears like there may be some different aftermarket wiring already in there and it may be causing the confusion...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys let's please start over again erase everything I said I returned everything back to the company . new problem my navigation display doesn't respond and my mirror switch back there pathfinder led lights dont work also .. Can some1 please HELP.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts