GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have been surfing around this site for quit some time and I thought that I would finally chime in because I am looking for help.

I have a 2002 Illiusion Blue 1800, I am looking for someone that would be able to install lights on my monster. I saw this awesome wing the other day driving down the road, I thought to myself that I wanted my bike to lite up like that too. It looked like a X-mas tree driving down the road.

Anyone have any idea who would install lights like that??

Thanks in advance

Wingman Micheal

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
AT ralleys I've seen the vendor "the lighthouse" do some work, looks good to me, but I know squat about that....I'm going to dive into it though...I have a bunch of blue LED's I'm going to install on my trike when it's done....

·
Registered
523 Posts
Here is a place in Illinois

MAC Performance
Mark Chambers
813 Goethe Street
Elgin, IL 60123
847-471-0784

·
Registered
196 Posts
I install leds on the side, but I live in Florida. I have done numerous Wings. If you are interested send me a PM and I will send you some sights that I have no interest in, and can possiblly walk you through the procedure. Once again, I don't have any affiliation with the sights I provide, I sometimes use them as a supplier, but they do provide directions.

·
Registered
354 Posts
wingman_michael

Wingman...

I have just started the business and have installed several lights on bikes already and have recommendations too!

It may have been me you saw as I live in Bolingbrook!

If you're still interested, let me know.

Bumper!

·
Registered
354 Posts
wingman... I sent you a PM

bumper

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
which products do people use when adding lights to the bike? I see lots of different brands out there, but don't know what is the best product to buy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bumper

It could have been you??? Could you email me information on what kind lights you install?

I did not get a pm from you.

micheal

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am looking for someone who can go over my plan for the lights and incorporate their own ideas for my baby.

CYA is my motto.

My question is if I have someone do this project, how do I know that I can trust their work? How many references are enough? Should they be insured to do this work?

Anyone have any tips for me?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Can't beat these prices.
http://www.casecooler.com/laserleds.html

Grumpy's Goldwing Service in Thorntown, IN. specializes in lighting. He wins about all the GWRRA light shows that he enters, like Wings Over the Smokies and Wing Ding.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts