GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought a bike in florida. Now I am putting in time in Doha waiting patiently for my trip back to Canada and then down to Florida to pick it up. Have had lots of questions asked and answered here (thanks).

Getting some things put on before I get there so I can pretty much jump on and SLAY THE DRAGON.

Highway pegs - cowl fog lights - GPS - MEGA MONTY.

Then I should be good for awhile. Had a fella on our archery site take a trip to check it out for me first and her is the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVJ7GGOk02c&feature=youtu.be

Looks like a keeper and will put alot of miles on her getting her home.

It's a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng wait until June 26th......then FREEDOM baby... :)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks - is there an easy way to post a thanks.....on our bow site there is a little button on the side so you just press it...real easy to do.

Jer

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Make certain you do your due diligence and get the paperwork to the border of your choice 72hrs ahead of you getting there. See Daddo's thread on importing into Canada. :congrats: by the way!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mayor - I will.....done this before...thanks though

Jer

·
Registered
581 Posts
Congrats on the Bike looks good.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Kid

Congrats on your new ride, I'm sure you will enjoy the trip home. We will be in Whitehorse in June on our trip back to Alaska. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
163 Posts
I know how you feel!!! I bought mine in Feb, and am picking up next week. Seemed like forever!! Good luck with your new ride.

Bradg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts