GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Any of my canuck brethren know where to buy something like these here in canuck land? Ordering from the states is a horrid process now... we cant ship to border towns and pick up, or we have to wait like 2 months to get our stuff. Customs/Clearance/Small town delivery etc etc ...

They are the luggage liners full set and of course would like to find the hanging trunk organizer as well.

·
Registered
19,544 Posts
Still on lockdown eh. Texas is wide open

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Got anything like a Harbor Freight up there? I use HF 15" tool bags for my saddlebag liners. Cheap, tough, and fit the saddlebags very well.

Reactions: Steve 0080

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still on lockdown eh. Texas is wide open
yeap, the guy in charge who thinks he is a great leader has us still locked up when the country we border are wide open and alive again

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Got anything like a Harbor Freight up there? I use HF 15" tool bags for my saddlebag liners. Cheap, tough, and fit the saddlebags very well.

Im not sure we do, but will have a look. thanks for the tip.

**Edit it appears we don't have one here, the closest one is in omak, WA which is about 1 hour from here... well that is if i could cross the border lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts